This is what $60 of books looks like when you shop at BMV. I love BMV.1
I picked up a lot of good stuff:
- A Model World and Other Stories, by Michael Chabon
- The Essential Tales of Chekov, edited by Richard Ford
- The Burning Alphabet, by Barry Dempster
- For Whom the Bell Tolls, by Ernest Hemingway
- The Talented Mr Ripley, by Patricia Highsmith
- The Lacuna, by Barbara Kingsolver
- Friend of My Youth, by Alice Munro
- Open Secrets, by Alice Munro
- Jacob’s Room, by Virginia Woolf
Have I mentioned that I love BMV?
This should keep me busy for at least a week or two. Rock on.
- $61.86 taxes included, to be precise. [↩]